Through our website at CoutureBook.com, we sell luxury handmade books wholesale to professional photographers and designers. Couture Book® is owned and operated by ClifTunes LLC, 4747 E. Elliot Rd., Ste. 29-590, Phoenix, AZ 85044.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect a variety of information about our awesome customers (those of you who have requested an account and have had it approved) so that we can fulfill your orders (1. through 5.) and also keep you informed about news and special offers (6.).
This personal data falls into the following categories:
- Identity Data – your first and last name, username, and an encrypted version of your login/password.
- Contact Data – your billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, website, and referral source.
- Transaction Data – details about payments to and from you and other details about the books you have ordered from us.
- Product Data – details about your projects and orders, including the image files you upload which we use to make your books.
- Usage Data – information about how you use our website.
- Marketing Data – whether or not you opted to receive marketing email from us and, if so, your first and last name and email address and information about how you use our marketing email.
Who we share your data with
We share your personal data with external vendors a) to the extent necessary to fulfill your orders and b) to keep you informed about news and special offers (but only if you opted to receive our marketing email).
How long we retain your data
If you have a Couture Book account and have placed at least one order, we store your personal data indefinitely, except that we delete image files after 18 months (or sooner if requested by the account holder). Once deleted, those files cannot be recovered so please be sure to keep a backup of all your image files.
We may from time to time delete old, inactive accounts where the account holder has never placed an order.
Our website administrators can see and edit your personal information. If you need to correct or change your personal information, please contact us.
What rights you have over your data
If you have a Couture Book account, you can request to receive a file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete your account and erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, tax, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to vendors who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to contact us
Effective: March 24, 2018